The MACE EchoFlo features patented Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology that allows level measurement in a limited space. With a minimal 2″ (50mm) dead band and 2" beam-width, the EchoFlo can be deployed in a diverse range of applications where other sensors wouldn't read (such as in a drainage tile).
- Wastewater flow measurement through flumes or pipes with flumes or weirs attached
- Level measurement in small tanks and sumps
- Depth measurement in pipes
- Depth measurement in bins or silo's
Programming is easy and settings can be saved for multiple unit depoyment with the free MACE EchoCal software.
- Material Type: Polycarbonate and PVDF
- Depth Range: 2.5m
- Thread Type: 1″ NPT
- Output: Frequency